Neuropsychological assessment (for children & adults)
Do you or a loved one require a neuropsychological assessment? Medipsy licensed clinical neuropsychologists offer a wide variety of clinical evaluations for children and adults of all ages, including cognitive or I.Q. evaluations and assessments for specific conditions such as learning disorders (e.g., dyslexia), attention deficit disorder, memory problems and other cognitive disorders.
Medipsy neuropsychologists are skilled in communicating effectively with other professionals including speech therapists, educational experts, or school representatives.
Assessment of attention problems, ADD, ADHD in children and adults
- Assessment of learning disabilities in children, including reading (dyslexia), writting, and math difficulties in children
- Assessment of dyspraxia, of executive function deficits, austism spectrum disorder, Tourette's syndrome, and developmental and acquired neurological disorders in children
- Assessment of memory and cognitive functioning in adults and older adults
Medipsy also offers highly specialized services for ADHD. Please visit our webpage dedicated to the Medipsy ADHD Clinic for more information.
Would an evaluation be helpful?
- Do you worry that your child may be depressed or overly anxious? Do you worry that he or she may have a mental disorder?
- Are you concerned with how your child is doing in school? Is he having trouble concentrating or sitting still in class? Does he seem restless and fidgety?
- Does your child have particular problems with learning to read or to understand math?
- Do you have concerns about your child's comments, feelings, or behaviours?
- Do you worry if you or someone around you has a mental disorder or other psychological difficulties? Does someone around you always seem sad or anxious?
- Do you, or does your partner or a parent, have difficulty remembering things?
- Do you, or does your partner or a parent, seem at time confused?
- Do you wonder if people around you are aging well or are begining to show signs of cognitive problems?
- Do you, or does your partner or a parent, express emotions that seem "disconnected" with a given situation?
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call us at 514-419-3005 or email us at email@example.com. You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions section for more information, including information on our rates.
Professionals offering this service
Dr. Caroline Drapeau, neuropsychologist (children & adolescents)
Dr. Nora Kelner, neuropsychologist (adults, elderly)
Dr. Selma Greffou, neuropsychologist
Dr. Stéphanie Sylvain-Roy, neuropsychologist
Dr. Mélissa Simard, psychologist (children, adolescents)
Dr. Rachel Goodman, neuropsychologist (adults)
Dr. Karine Tadros, neuropsychologist (children, adolescents)